Monday, October 5, 2009

Glogster

My Glog....



Glogster....
Its both educational and personal!
It is an amazing teaching and learning tool that is both educational and safe to use.
Assignment presentations, such as, posters can now be mess free however as creative as ever!
This suits my personal interests incorporating scrapbooking, images and sound all in one.
I was surprised that I had not been introduced to this tool earlier, especially as when completing my practicum students were continuously creating charts and posters in long lengthy messy lessons.
The neatness is the most appealing aspect for use in the classroom as it caters for those who are not as conscious about presentation. Having a personal touch is also a good aspect to have in relation to students completing assignments.

I think it is a fantastic tool however could be quite time consuming, downloading, producing and editing these glogs.
The reliance on the Internet and each student being able to access a computer with quick access is not always an easy task within the classroom and could cause some issues when completing assessments.

Overall this is an amazing tool which I would employ within my classroom so all students learning styles and abilities are catered for when completing assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment