Monday, August 31, 2009

Bitstrips











Comics.. Really I'm not that interested! But in saying this I do think this is great for the classroom. The fact that it accommodates a range of learning styles and abilities is a great aspect for use in the classroom. I feel although I am not totally interested in Comics I wold incorporate this program if my students were interested in the idea. I would find it useful to have pre-made lesson plans and feedback from other students and teachers before introducing this program to my students. I think it is extremely clever that this website relates to Facebook, Nintendo Wii and other technology that students are currently using in society. My introduction to bitstrips was fascinating and I am interested in gaining resources for this program and Pixton.

1 comment:

  1. Scratcher2 I have enjoyed reading your blog posts - I get a real thrill from reading reactions from first time users of a particular technology. I'm pleased that you have a positive attitude and an open mind to the potential of some of these tools in the classroom.

    Thank you for including your comic.

    Lina :)

    ReplyDelete