Monday, August 17, 2009

Wikis

Once again, something I have never done.. used a Wiki Page.
I had never really heard of Wikis and did not think they were relevant to me. I was not interested in looking into these in my private time however was exposed to my first Wiki experience at Uni.
Surprisingly they are not only a useful resource for my current assignment but for my future profession and university assignments. I find them similar in to Google Docs as you are able to edit the page from any computer with the internet. I find this very useful as I am currently forever sending attachments of assignments and drafts via university email when completing group assignments.
I still feel I have alot more to learn about Wikis and their functions. I hope to further my learning before entering the workforce so I have a valuable, accessible tool I am an expert at.

No comments:

Post a Comment